Monday, November 10, 2014

Faith :)

Thanks to all of you sending prayers, emails, thoughts, love, and support my way.  It means so much to hear from you when I do, and to feel of all of your great support!  I am so grateful for each one of you in my life, and want you to know that you have blessed my life so much by serving and loving me, my family, and the Lord.  I know that the Lord is aware of all that each of you go through, sacrifice, and give to be obedient and serve Him.  He loves you and is sending you blessings, I'm sure of it.  Please keep your confidence in the our Savior and trust in Him.  He is there and He is aware. :)

This Saturday and Sunday [two girls that are sisters] will be getting baptized and confirmed into the Jackson Branch!  They are sweet girls and I am excited for them to finally be able to take this step!  I know it will help them so much!

This week I have been learning lots about Faith.  That was the main topic of our Mission Leadership Council Meeting.  We all have taken the challenge of studying faith each night for 5 minutes, and then applying a principle we learn the next day.  It has already helped me, and I would offer the same challenge to each of you!  Also, one of our area presidency said that you can substitute faith for personal righteousness in the scriptures...it's amazing when you think of it that way.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Thanks again for all you do!  Love you each one of you!

MLC Conference

No comments: