Dear Friends, Family, loved ones, and supporters,
Thank you! First and foremost, thank you, for all that you have done to support me and show me your love. It has meant so much and this journey has been life changing. I love my mission. I love my Savior. I love His gospel. Christ lives. I know He does! He loves us and wants to be with us.
I know that coming home will be a new experience, but I am so excited to be able to serve the Lord at home in a way that I couldn't before, but can now because of my mission. I know it will be a hard adjustment, but I do have confidence that the Lord will be with me. My call to be a missionary wasn't for 18 months. It was for life. I will forever be a disciple of Christ and I will serve Him. I love Him and I know He lives.
I love you all so much. I am excited to see you and want you to know that I love each one of you! May the Lord continue to be with each of you as you serve Him. May HIS force be with you!
Love,
Sister Felicia Jones :)
No comments:
Post a Comment